What To Bring
July 10-12, 2020
(you will be hiking with your gear)
What to Bring:
- Lunch for bus ride Friday
- Rain gear, shorts, and heavy jacket
- 3 days supply of clothes, bathroom supplies
- Bathing suit and Towel
- A tightly rolled and compact sleeping bag (no oversized bedding or blankets)
- A small thermarest / foam sleeping mat (small and thin)
- Hiking Boots and a second pair of foot wear
- Water Bottle (Full for the bus ride)
- Plate, Mug, Utensils
- Sun Hat, Long sleeve shirt
- Prescription Medications (if any)
What not to bring:
- Buck Knives
- Electronic devices
- Tobacco of Alcohol
- Illegal drugs will not be tolerated
- Tents or tarps
- Bug spray (it will be supplied for you)
- Lighters / matches
Note: Work with your sponsor to make sure you have all the required gear. Items from the “Do not bring” list may be confiscated and may be returned to you at the completion of the event.
- You will be taking a bus. You will be on the bus for approximately 3 hours, so make sure you bring a good meal and a full water bottle.
- The Departure date is Friday, July 10th, 2020. Time to report to bus stop is on second page.
- If you need help getting there on time, call your sponsor.
Young Men’s Departure Point #1
Central Park South Parking Lot Burnaby, BC
You must be at this location Friday, July 10th at 10:00am
Pick up your Young Man at this location Sunday at 6:30pm